Friday, June 6, 2008

Be the Brave New Girl
Rule the World
with your hard-fought wisdom
and melodious Grace
--You can't take this away from me--
this is mine                
this is all mine          
Everything I see
is a hand-crafted dream of beauty               
gifted to me.

Such Uncertainty surely
is transitory
If I am lost i will create a road that rivals all roads
My beginning is branded upon the sun
My return will come with comets of glory
And my end is as permanent as the moon

Don't come undone
Don't let Go
Rise through the swells of rites of passages
passing through the swelling
Denial of Dreams
-these are mine-
-these are all mine-
and my voice, though soft, demands acknowledgement
this is a girl on the brink
the abyss of adult-dom
Brave New Girl
Don't let go of this World
This Dream is yours...

1 comment:

Athena said...

This needs to become my theme. Be strong. Don't give into fear. CHARGE!

On an other note: how do you format the spaceing? I can never get it to keep. Really jealous. ;)