Friday, June 6, 2008
Brave New Girl
Hmmm... so for a long time this idea has been buzzing around my head, since Italy really, when I realized there were a lot of young women out there like me suffering from what I refer to as a Homeless/Worldful view of life, slightly overwhelmed by the prospect of our futures. I think there are even more girls out there just like us, and I think it is an audience in need of attention. We are all creative people, and I would love to do a huge series of works dedicated to this... what is it? An emotion? A condition? A lifestyle? I'm not sure, but prose, poetry, art, anything, all compiled so that all the eager eyes can see and nod their heads... that is a goal in my life, and I would greatly appreciate everyone's input. It's one of the reasons why I started this ring of friends online. If I can get enough material together I might be able to find some ways to publish books for us respective lady contributors... just an idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment